SIROCCO 2017 registration is now open: Please fill in the online registration form and proceed to payment. For all questions on registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early registration deadline is 31 May 2017.
Registration closes on 9 June 2017.
Registration proceeds in two steps:
- Preregistration: Start by filling in the online form available here. You will receive a confirmation email.
- Payment: Once you receive the confirmation email, you can proceed to payment. Instructions will be included in the e-mail.
Payment is by credit card only. Participants from France have the option of paying by "bon de commande" (click here for details).
|Early (deadline: 31 May)||Late (From 1 June to 9 June)|
|Regular||600 euros||700 euros|
|Student||450 euros||550 euros|
At least one author of each accepted paper must register at the regular rate.
What is included?
Registration fees include:
- Access to the technical program of the conference.
- Accommodation at the conference venue (3 nights at the IGESA resort facility).
- All meals (from dinner on 19 June to lunch on 22 June).
- Coffee breaks.
- Welcome reception on 19th and the Banquet on 21 June.
- Transportation by bus & boat to the conference venue from Marseille train station or Nice airport. See Local information for details on transportation.
Student registration covers the same as Regular registration. Note that a participant must be a full-time student in order to benefit from the reduced fee (proof will be required). Accommodation for students may be in a shared room.
- There is an option of staying one extra night at the conference venue by paying on site an additional fee of 70 euros. Please state this in the registration form.
- Accompanying person: The registration fee for accompanying person is same as student rate (assuming they will share the room with the person whom they are accompanying). Please make a seperate registration for the accompanying person at student-rate (and mention in the comments whom they are accompanying). The accompanying person is welcome in all events (welcome reception, banquet, excursion, all meals etc.)